štvrtok 27. decembra 2012

The Change of the blog

As you may have already noticed, I haven't been posting (m)any new articles. It's not because I haven't seen any films from 2012, I just didn't have the spirits to write a review about them. So I decided to just make some random thoughts about the Oscars and my own Moviefilm Awards (whose nominees I'll announce at the end of January). So let's start and I hope you'll enjoy that.

While I was watching Rock of Ages today, I've been thinking about making a new category for my Moviefilm Awards. The biggest chameleon of the year. Last year it would go to Jessica Chastain for her great work in so many films. And if I decide to have this category, there will certainly be enough actors to consider. Just now I can think of five, which would fulfill the category:
Tommy Lee Jones (Lincoln, Hope Springs, Men in Black III)
John Goodman (Argo, Flight, Trouble with the Curve)
Matthew McConaughey (Magic Mike, The Paperboy, Bernie)
Jospeh Gordon-Levitt (Lincoln, The Dark Knight Rises, Looper)
Helena Bonham Carter (Les Misérables, Great Expectations, Dark Shadows)

I think this year's biggest, or most successful chameleon of this year so far would be John Goodman. Very solid performances. So, in comments you can discuss, if you want me to include this category in Moviefilm Awards. It'll help me to decide. Thank you...

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára